Reset Password

Your search results

Peque

Descripción

4,90 metres. 2,05 metres. Manual transmission. Diesel

Peque is a beautiful camperized Volkswagen Transporter. Compact, but equipped with everything you need to enjoy your holiday in comfort.

Although it is the smallest of the family, this does not mean that space or features are minimal.

It has a 135/190 cm bed, refrigerator, portable gas stove and outdoor shower.

Equipment for Peque:

Solar panel
Second battery
Refrigerator with freezer
Cocina de gas portátil
12/220 V converter USB plug
Small outdoor shower 20 L, portable toilet
2 outdoor chairs
Outdoor table
Fully equipped kitchen

Not included in the price:
Cleaning fee 50€.
Set ropa cama/ toallas 30 €

Deposit (refundable upon delivery): 300€.

Included: up to 100 km per day

Rental conditions:
* To confirm the reservation, 30% of the rental amount must be paid and the remaining 70% on the day the vehicle is picked up.
* Al retirar la autocaravana se depositará una fianza 300 euro mediante transferencia bancaria o efectivo.
* Smoking is prohibited inside the vehicles.
* El arrendador debe tener una edad mínima de 25 años, estar en posesión del permiso de conducir tipo B. Para los no residentes en la UE, el permiso de conducir debe ser el internacional en vigor.
*The caravans have a minimum rental of 3 days, in case of renting for less days there will be a supplement to consult our agents.
Included in the price:
* Limited mileage 100 km/day
* Camping set (table and chairs)
* Kitchenware
* Solar panel
* Current converter
* All risk insurance with 600 euro excess
* Gas cylinder
* Gas stove (1 fire)
* Chemical toilet liquid/pellets

EXTRAS:
Extra mileage will be charged at 0.30 euro/km.
Set ropa cama/ toallas 30 €
WC emptying and cleaning (if necessary) 50 euro
Diesel (if necessary) 2 euro/l
Delivery and return at North Airport 30 euros each
Delivery at south airport/parking closest to airport 50 euro each
Book

Price
Price per day: 80 €
Price per day (7d+): 75 €
Price per day (14d+): 75 €
Cleaning Fee: 50 € Single Fee
Minimum no of days: 4
Extra options:
Bed linen/ towels: 30 € Single Fee
Yoga mat: 10 € Per Guest
Snorkeling gear : 20 € Per Guest
Key lockbox: 10 € Single Fee
Infant car seat : 30 € Single Fee
Cutlery for a kid : 10 € Single Fee
Pick up on Sunday or Bank Holiday: 50 € Single Fee
Drop off on Sunday or Bank Holiday: Single Fee
Details
Listing ID: 40312
Rooms: 0
Bedrooms: 0
Bathrooms: 1
Bed: 135/190
Seats: 3
Términos y condiciones
Smoking Allowed
Pets Allowed
Party Allowed
Children Allowed

Availability

May 2024
M T W T F S S
 1
80 €
2
80 €
3
80 €
4
80 €
5
80 €
6
80 €
7
80 €
8
80 €
9
80 €
10
80 €
11
80 €
12
80 €
13
80 €
14
80 €
15
80 €
16
80 €
17
80 €
18
80 €
19
80 €
20
80 €
21
80 €
22
80 €
23
80 €
24
80 €
25
80 €
26
80 €
27
80 €
28
80 €
29
80 €
30
80 €
31
80 €
 
June 2024
M T W T F S S
 1
80 €
2
80 €
3
80 €
4
80 €
5
80 €
6
80 €
7
80 €
8
80 €
9
80 €
10
80 €
11
80 €
12
80 €
13
80 €
14
80 €
15
80 €
16
80 €
17
80 €
18
80 €
19
80 €
20
80 €
21
80 €
22
80 €
23
80 €
24
80 €
25
80 €
26
80 €
27
80 €
28
80 €
29
80 €
30
80 €
past
today
booked

On the Map

80 € per day
×

Book Now

Bed linen/ towels
30 €
Single Fee
Yoga mat
10 €
Per Guest
Snorkeling gear
20 €
Per Guest
Key lockbox
10 €
Single Fee
Infant car seat
30 €
Single Fee
Cutlery for a kid
10 €
Single Fee
Pick up on Sunday or Bank Holiday
50 €
Single Fee
Drop off on Sunday or Bank Holiday
Single Fee

Security Deposit (*refundable): 300€
Add to Favorites
Contact Owner
Share

Contact Owner

Similar Listings

89 € /day
/
Plazas:3
Cama:Queen size 200x175cm
95 € /day
/
Plazas:3
Cama:200/175cm
99 € /day
x
×
From
80 € per day
Make a reservation